MARIA MATEO PC
Our Practice Areas
We are a skilled full-service immigration law firm handling a wide variety of cases including family petitions, employment visas and deportation defense. We take pride in our client’s cases and our high success rate. We offer a variety of services from:
- Immigrant Visas (IR1, CR1, K-3, IR2, CR2, IR5, F1, F2A, F2B, F3, F4)
- Non-immigrant Visas (F1, K1, B1/B2, A1, F, M, T1)
- Investors Visas and Work Visas (J1, H-1B, R1, H2B, E1, E2, B1)
- Asylum, Refugee and Protection
- Deportation and Removal Proceedings
- Citizenship and more….
H-1B ( Labor Certification, Perm).
(E-1) Treaty traders
(E-2) Treaty investors,
O, EB1, EB2 Visas (Extraordinary ability and Advanced Degree)
L-1A, L-1B (Visa Intracompany transferee)
EB-3 (Skilled workers professionals and unskilled workers).
P-1A (athlete). P-1B (entertainment group)
R-1(Temporary Religious workers).
We understand the frustrations victims of accidents may have due to no fault of their own. Which can lead to physical, emotional, and financial challenges for months, if not years. If you or a loved one has been injured by someone else, you may be able to get reimbursement or compensation for your losses by filing a personal injury claim. Please contact us today to find out how you can help yourself, a family member or friend.
- Did the defendant owe a legal duty to the plaintiff under the circumstances?
- Did the defendant breach that legal duty by failing to act in a certain way?
- Are the defendants actions the cause of the plaintiff’s injury?
- Was the plaintiff harmed or injured as a result of the defendants’ actions?
MATRIMONIAL AND FAMILY LAW
We represent our clients to the full extent of the law and obtain favorable divorce settlements and judgments for clients from all walks of life. Some of our past clients have been, New York City employees, teachers, police officers, firefighters, military members, and others. We offer a list of services from:
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- Separation Agreements
- Child Support
- LGTBQ Divorces
- Abused or Neglected Children (Child Protective Proceedings)
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence (Family Offense)
- Foster Care Approval & Review
- Persons in Need of Supervision (PINS)
- Child and/or Spousal Support
Our vast success representing clients in personal and commercial transactions make us the optimal approach to accomplish your goals. We offer a variety of Real Estate services including:
- Real Estate Closings
- Commercial Sales/Purchases
- Residential Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- And more…
We are available to advise our clients in many legal matters, always providing an honest assistance with their best interest in mind.
See on | Visto en
Seen On | Visto en
Connect With Us
On Social Media
We are active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. You can also find Maria doing interviews on Telemundo and Telenoticias stations in New York City.